To stand out from the competition, every good company needs a story.
When people know your story, they recognize you. It's part of your trademark, just like the quality that keeps your customers happy. Letting the world know your story starts with the right image. That's what BGP can do for you.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Custom brand identity / logo designs
- Slick printed materials - business cards, brochures, direct mail pieces, letterhead
- Custom Microsoft Office templates - designed for your inhouse printing needs
- Websites - designed for easy maintenance
- Book design / consulting for small publishers and self-publishers
- Custom publishing - promotional books, souvenir journals, etc
- Promo kits and strategic online promotions
- Graphic Design packages start at $300
- Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton Roads
- Cash Only, Money Orders, PayPal
|City||Virginia Beach, VA|
|Address||P.O. Box 64143|
|Phone Number||(757) 672-2112|
Question: "What do you like most about your job?"
Answer: Every design project is an intellectual adventure off into another world. The core of all good creative starts with research and exploration. I have to learn about the client's business model, the desires of their customers, and a medley of tangential subjects that will ultimately help me come up with the foundation for my approach to coming up with a creative solution. The payoff is seeing my clients enjoy a renewed image and increased business.
At Spirit Cruises we have always prided ourselves on high-quality promotional materials. [Max] was the Creative Director who met those standards with our original websites and balanced it with the finesse of our print work. I thank [he and his team] for their high standards. They set the tone for our sites that still exists to this day.
[Max] took the heart and soul of what our center does for the disabled and captured it in a logo. We and everyone else who sees the logo LOVE IT!
Max [and his guys] had us on the Internet selling smoked hams and peanuts before everyone else. He's a creative visionary that helped this old man understand how to do business on the web. For that we can't thank him enough.
Max’s representation of Baru Kadal was true - he was committed to an authentic voice that carried emotion and natural beauty, capturing the strength and power of the crocodile and the poise and grace of the dancers.